Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just for Grins: Things Yogi Said

1. A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.
2. Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.
3. If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
4. If you don’t know where you are going, you may end up some place else.
5. It gets late early out there.
6. Nobody goes there anymore, it’s too crowded.
7. We made too many wrong mistakes.
8. You can observe a lot just by watching.
9. I really didn’t say everything I said.

Just how cool is this?

Happy 4th of July everyone. It is great to live in the USA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim, you know Yogi is one of my all-time favorite personalities in the whole world!!!!! It would kill me if I found out he didn't really say some of this stuff. And I secretly think he must ne a genius1